Blog is offline until July.
Art on Monday, May 11, 2015 Tien Truong on Monday, May 11, 2015 Art on Monday, February 2, 2015 Ryan Winden on Monday, February 2, 2015 Art on Monday, January 12, 2015
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.