Miguel Sureda on Monday, November 6, 2017 Art on Monday, November 6, 2017 Art on Monday, November 6, 2017 Bernardo on Monday, November 6, 2017 peter on Monday, November 6, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Bullish December seasonality is working against the daily S&P 500 (SPX) TD Sell Setup @9, which is currently resulting in some choppy market action. A Santa Claus rally still looks viable, but looking forward, it’s January 2018 where some volatility … Continue reading
The monthly S&P 500 (SPX) has recorded a TD Combo Sell @13. This opens the window for momentum to stall anytime. Making an attempt to hone in on the timing, we can try to synchronize the timeframes. The first test … Continue reading
The furthest the S&P 500 (SPX) drew down since November 7, 2017 when TD Sell Countdown recorded a 13 on November 7, 2017, was only 1.52%. With the SPX marking a new closing highs, it’s upward and onward to close … Continue reading
Markets are holding with a developing trading range. With a short holiday week, look for the seasonal upside bias. If the S&P 500 (SPX) should close above 2590.64, it is likely it will hold. S&P 500 (SPX) SHORT/INTERMEDIATE TERM OUTLOOK: … Continue reading
The S&P 500 (SPX) is now exhibiting a bit more wobblier price action. If the weekly SPX bearish price flip at 2575.21 is challenged this week, then the uptrend becomes more vulnerable. S&P 500 (SPX) SHORT/INTERMEDIATE TERM OUTLOOK: NEUTRAL Neutral … Continue reading
The S&P 500 (SPX) has moved up into the price exhaustion area where the daily SPX recorded a TD Combo Sell recorded a 13 and it is two counts away from a TD Sell Countdown @ 13. Furthermore, the weekly … Continue reading