Manu on Monday, January 27, 2020 Art on Monday, January 27, 2020 Manu on Monday, January 27, 2020 Art on Thursday, January 9, 2020 Antonis on Thursday, January 9, 2020
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Throughout last week, all the TDST Support levels across all timeframes held up until last Friday. Currently, the S&P 500 (SPX) has recorded TD Sell Setup @9. With this price exhaustion signal, expectations are for the SPX to selloff from … Continue reading
Last week’s bullish action was enough to record a bullish price flip on the weekly S&P 500 (SPX). However, there are divergences between the primary equity indices on their respective daily charts. The Nasdaq ETF (QQQ) is strong with momentum … Continue reading
Plenty of market activity last week. The short term two hour S&P 500 (SPX) can record a TD Buy Setup @9 during Tuesday’s session, setting up a price rebound. If the 2 hour SPX does not price flip prior to … Continue reading
The first sign of a material selloff occurred last Friday, January 24th, off a TD Sell Setup @9 on the daily S&P 500 (SPX). The initial target where buyers would come in would be between 2-3%, which represents a normal … Continue reading
The ideal peak for the S&P 500 (SPX) stated for January 10, 2020 was initially disqualified by violating the short term TD Risk Levels last Thursday, January 16, and officially disqualified the following trading day on Friday, January 17, 2020 … Continue reading
While the S&P 500 (SPX) ended the week without recording a qualified TD Combo Sell @13 on the daily chart, there enough weakness during last Friday’s session to produce bearish engulfing patterns on many indices. From the two hour SPX … Continue reading