Gary on Monday, July 31, 2017 Gary on Monday, July 31, 2017 Art on Thursday, July 27, 2017 Gary on Thursday, July 27, 2017 Art on Monday, July 10, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.
Author Archives: Art
QUICK UPDATE: The weekly S&P 500 (SPX) chart produced a bearish price flip and now the key chart will be the SPX daily chart. The daily SPX is on a TD Buy Setup @2. If the SPX can puncture the … Continue reading
The US Dollar Index (DXY) had all the ingredients to trend higher, but something happened in late 2016. Even though the monthly DXY was well into the TD Sell Countdown phase, it was halted with a bearish engulfing candlestick on … Continue reading
Some cracks in equities last week, but there will be no technical damage as long as the S&P 500 (SPX) meanders above the 2420 – 2425 level. One of the cracks was demonstrated by the daily Nasdaq Powershares QQQ (QQQ). … Continue reading
QUICK UPDATE: The S&P 500 (SPX) has now recorded both TD Sell Setup @ 9, and TD Sell Countdown @ 13 on the daily chart. With new highs everywhere on various indices, and the weekly chart price flipped bullish, any … Continue reading
Markets remain ultra resilient. However, it’s still not a certainty another bull leg higher is taking place. The daily Powershares QQQ (QQQ) has recorded a TD Sell Setup @ 9, and trading this week will determine if it can lateral … Continue reading
The Powershares QQQ (QQQ) was on a TD Buy Setup @ 7 before Friday’s jobs numbers, but the rally was good enough to end Friday’s session with a bullish price flip. The inability for the Q’s to record a TD … Continue reading