Tony D. on Monday, October 9, 2017 Art on Monday, October 9, 2017 Gary on Monday, October 9, 2017 Art on Monday, October 2, 2017 Gary on Monday, October 2, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.
Author Archives: Art
Continuing from last week, the S&P 500 (SPX) is showing some signs of fatigue, but was still capable in making new highs. Looking at the daily SPX, TD Combo Sell is one count away from a 13, and TD Sell … Continue reading
The daily S&P 500 (SPX) is very near price exhaustion levels and we should see some mild profit taking or consolidation starting this week. This can occur on Monday if the daily TD Sell Setup records a 9 with a … Continue reading
Welcome back…Another leg up in the S&P 500 (SPX) is in the works. So far, every price exhaustion point is met with sector rotation, which leads to sideways churn for the SPX. The current narrative is another move higher to … Continue reading
QUICK UPDATE: If the S&P 500 (SPX) can close above 2441.32 this Friday, then the weekly SPX will price flip bullish, which will create more indecisive trading. If the SPX manages to close below 2441.32, the possibility of additional technical … Continue reading
QUICK UPDATE: The S&P 500 (SPX) feels heavy, but the barometer of negativity remains with the 2425.53 TDST Support level on the daily.
QUICK UPDATE: The weekly S&P 500 (SPX) chart produced a bearish price flip and now the key chart will be the SPX daily chart. The daily SPX is on a TD Buy Setup @2. If the SPX can puncture the … Continue reading