Art on Monday, June 5, 2017 Gary on Monday, June 5, 2017 Art on Monday, June 5, 2017 Gary on Monday, June 5, 2017 Gary on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.
Author Archives: Art
The real story is pointing to the Nasdaq (COMP). The weakness has been subtle. Even if the daily Nasdaq drops below the 6121.29 TDST Support level, it may be short lived as the daily TD Buy Setup is currently on … Continue reading
The price exhaustion signals that have been in place the last few weeks gave way to the first casualty through the Nasdaq Composite (COMP), which suffered a 1.80% drop. Curiously, the Nasdaq selloff did not inspire the same drop in … Continue reading
Now that the S&P 500 (SPX) has traded to new highs, the consensus is for more even more highs. However, the sticking point is that the SPX is pressing at price exhaustion levels on both the daily and weekly levels … Continue reading
The window for a selloff starts this week as the weekly S&P 500 (SPX) has recorded the first of three price exhaustion signals with a TD Combo Sell @13. Furthermore, the Nasdaq Composite (COMP) collaborates with the SPX with both … Continue reading
Despite the solid selloff last Wednesday, May 17, 2017, a follow-through selloff never materialized. However the S&P 500 (SPX) recent low of 2352.72 should be retested. If that test comes along with a breach of the Russell 2000 (RUT) TDST … Continue reading
The daily S&P 500 (SPX) ended the week weaker, but it’s resolving in a tight range which sets up for another bullish spurt. However, the TD counts are maturing on the daily and the weekly SPX. The TD Trend Factor … Continue reading