QUICK UPDATE: The S&P 500 (SPX) recorded both a TD Sell Countdown @13 and TD Combo Sell @13 on the close of the session. They are also notated by the stacked blue arrows. Furthermore, another higher high spike during Wednesday’s session will ‘perfect’ the TD Sell Setup count. This is all happening the day before the Fed policy meeting. While the consensus is to see a rate hike, what comes after may matter more. During the latter part of the trading session will have the Fed Q&A with the press. For traders looking to lighten positions or taking a shot at shorting the market, many TD indicators are at its peak. If a selloff is more than rotational, the weekly TD Sell Setup on the SPX will have trouble recording a 9 count and fail.
CryptoEnthusiast on Monday, July 10, 2017 Bernardo Franco on Monday, July 10, 2017 Art on Monday, July 10, 2017 Art on Monday, July 10, 2017 Gary on Monday, July 10, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.