QUICK UPDATE: As the 4 hour and daily S&P 500 chart turns neutral, the 4 hour SPX is one bar away from the first sell test. The 4 hour SPX is on TD Sell Setup @8. To ‘perfect’ the setup on the 4 hour chart, the high of bar 9 needs to match or exceed bar 7’s high of 2114.14. Once recorded, there is a good chance the market will begin to test the downside since the completed TD Sell Setup records a 9 count under the 2125.10 TDST Resistance level. If the potential 9 bar is not able to hold 2106.57, we would need to wait for the next setup. Aggressive traders should follow the price flips and hope to catch a trend.
Gary on Monday, July 31, 2017 Gary on Monday, July 31, 2017 Art on Thursday, July 27, 2017 Gary on Thursday, July 27, 2017 Art on Monday, July 10, 2017
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.