QUICK UPDATE: As the 4 hour and daily S&P 500 chart turns neutral, the 4 hour SPX is one bar away from the first sell test. The 4 hour SPX is on TD Sell Setup @8. To ‘perfect’ the setup on the 4 hour chart, the high of bar 9 needs to match or exceed bar 7’s high of 2114.14. Once recorded, there is a good chance the market will begin to test the downside since the completed TD Sell Setup records a 9 count under the 2125.10 TDST Resistance level. If the potential 9 bar is not able to hold 2106.57, we would need to wait for the next setup. Aggressive traders should follow the price flips and hope to catch a trend.
Steve (@sab63090) on Monday, June 18, 2018 Art on Monday, June 11, 2018 Gary on Monday, June 11, 2018 Art on Monday, May 21, 2018 Danish Dime on Monday, May 21, 2018
TD Sequential/Combo (not active)
Global SS SC CS BS BC CB Shanghai Nikkei 225 DE DAX FTSE 100 RTS Russia AR Merval Index Fut ES-S&P NQ-Nas TF-Rut Forex DXY-$ Indx $USD/¥JPY €EUR/$USD Misc Fut ZB-30y TBs CL-Crude HG-Copper Dow Indxs DJT-Trans DJU-Util SPDRs SPY-SP 500 DIA-Dow JNK-Hi Yld GLD-Gold XLF-Fins iShares IWM-Rut TLT-20y TB EEM-EmMk Stocks Apple IBM Bitcoin Coinbase MtGox
- SS- TD Sell Setup
- SC - TD Sell Countdown
- CS - TD Combo Sell
- BS - TD Buy Setup
- BC - TD Buy Countdown
- CB - TD Combo Buy
- -Counts are daily timeframes.
- -Numbered entries are active counts.
- -Highest count is used for competing counts.
- -Notations in “R” specify the current count has been recorded and will remain there until there is a recorded reverse TD Setup.
- EXAMPLE: If the “SS” field is populated with a number, then the dominate count is TD Sell Setup. The corresponding “SC” and “CS” cells will give the depth of the trend with counts between 1-13 with 13 signaling a possible trend reversal. If the opposite fields, “BS”, “BC”, “CB” has a “R” entry, that means those counts have been recorded but there may be a risk TD Buy Setup (BS) can “recycle” into a new count. The “R” will remain until TD Sell Setup (SS) records a 9 count.